Tuesday 12 March 2013

Palladium Capelet

A Work in Progress

Before I show the pictures I have of my current project!

You must be aware that I CANNOT share the pattern.

Why not?

I do not actually own the rights of the pattern. Therefore I cannot post it.

Where can I get it?

The pattern on its own has no cost, but if you wish to make this Capelet, you must purchase
the yarn from AMERICO.

Where is that?

456 Queen St. West Toronto, Ontario.
Across the street from JAVA, which is a great place to eat if you like cheap GREAT food!

Do they have a website?

YES and it's right HERE!

Now, onto my pictures!

What I'm using

My yarn: Cadena Alpaquita - Natural 



What it should look like when I'm done!









->!PROGRESS PICTURES!<-

 To be completely honest this is really quite simple. 
 All you have to do it knit and the purl! Super easy!
 I use the markers to show me where the salvage starts and ends, a good tip if you're having trouble.
 Isn't this yarn just beautiful!? I just love it! You can use it for plenty of other patterns too!
 I strongly recommend using the circle needles for this Capelet, they will be a HUGE help when you get to the neck hole at the end that's for sure!
Don't forget to check out their website! You can also find and like them on FaceBook! 














HAPPY KNITTING EVERYONE!

More pictures will come soon as I complete my project!

Look forward to them!

A           A
O      O
> \_/'\_/ <



1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I am having a problem with the neck edge and model of the cape
    Pattern reads: overlap the section with 10 st that was cast off onto the cast on edge of the garment - I do not understand this, can you please help?

    ReplyDelete