Thursday 16 August 2012

Knitting Project #1





Since I had to place my Crochet Project #1 on hold due to running out of yarn, I began a new project. Only this time, in knitting!

Every year I like to make scarves for people to wear for the holidays. I usually give them as Christmas gifts. I try not to make them fancy or anything unless they are for someone special. However this scarf that I am making is not for someone special, I think I may donate it to charity for those who don't have a scarf to wear during the cold weather.

My Pattern:
Cast on 20 stitches.
Knit to the end.
Repeat until cast off.

Scarf Complete!

2 comments:

  1. I love knitting/crocheting for charity. Glad to see you joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to put out a few things for charity this year. But I may need some help with the squares though. :P

    ReplyDelete